Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day!

This day is fun if everyone is a good sport, but most of the time people don't like to be a fool.

Speaking of fools...
"The fool shows his annoyance at once, while the prudent man overlooks insult." 
Proverbs 12:16

I've been CRAVING peppers lately. I drove to Subway today just to get a bunch of banana peppers on my sandwich. (They were delicious!) And the other day at Olive Garden the peppers in the salad made my whole meal. My mouth is watering...

Mmm...

What have you been craving?

School-is-almost-over. 

I started packing today. A little crazy, I know. But I'm so ready to get outta hurr. 

Peace ouuuuuut. 

Me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is almost as if you wrote this while sitting next to me. I really like Proverbs 12:16 Thanks for writing this.
-Bell-

Anonymous said...

you never like spicy food, you creeper. but that's cool. You are on fiya, you little comochada pepper face! ay wey!

lesles

Anonymous said...

when are you going to write more stuff?

Maggie Elizabeth said...

Who are you, Bell?

Britton Peele said...

April Fool's Day is always a blast...

...too bad it happened 18 days ago at this point. I guess you don't update this thing super often, huh?