Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mr. Jones and Me...

You know those random good songs by random good bands, but you only have that one random good song by that one random good band? Ya follow?

...Mr. Jones -- Counting Crows. 
...Hey There, Delilah -- Plain White T's
...Under the Bridge -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
...Butterfly -- Crazy Town (hahah.)
...Boston -- Augustana (Which I love, I should buy the CD.)
...Walkin' on the Sun -- Smash Mouth

Just to name a few. 

And then you have albums and albums of bands I hardly listen to and/or don't like their music...

...Spice Girls...Lindsay Lohan (I only have one dumb song!)...GRITS (excepts for some of the things are okay). 

That was pointless but I know you relate. And my music mood fluctuates so much I feel like I have to keep the neutral stuff...

So, today my fried Josh and I were talking about how muffins are like...thousands...of calories and NOW I'm at J&B...eating a muffin. Ahaha. Good times.

20060928t113722z01nootrrtridsp2oukoeukguinnessfe6.jpg

Just in case you bite your nails a lot (LIKE ME!) you should try keeping them painted, even if they're short. It helps me not bite them, for sure. I don't know...just an idea. 

She's famous for her nails.

People at coffee shops make me laugh. Faux studying...checking out the people across the room...drinking way too much coffee/tea...small talk with strangers...I love them, seriously...I do.

You know being 'trendy' is so difficult. I think it comes naturally to some people, but I've decided not to embrace it. Hahaha, I always feel like I'm trying to hard, because I probably am, but some people do it so well! Honestly, it stresses me out, so mostly I stay safe with my outfit choosings. From what I hear though, in Spain 'trendy' is like skinny jeans, nice shoes and a plain t-shirt...oh, I've got that. 

And that's all she wrote.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I write on all you posts in case you didnt know...

its fun to sing boston like you are crying and all depressed, we should try it together sometime.

...and we stare at the beautiful women...you and mr.jones are creepers!

-l-bone

Maggie Elizabeth said...

I DID know that...THANK YOU! I love reading them...it makes me feel like you're my best friend...or something. And you know what else? All the good random songs I have are because you gave them to me. So, thanks for helping me appear to listen to good music. It's all because of you. Was that cheesy? Meh...

Jennifer said...

You're to hot for "trendy," Mags. Keep up the good work... that is, until we get to Spain! Tu seras en fuego!

Anonymous said...

what is this you speak up that you will not give back
just got off work and all i can say is wow
oh wow i just realized it is thursday
i will agree with jennifer about the "trendy" issue

Alyssa B said...

I agree with Jenn-- much too hot. :) Ca-lu-do-sa!!

My ipod's the same way. I have tons of artists that just have one song! But I really like the one song...

Anonymous said...

Good post.