Friday, March 14, 2008

Ratatat

It's so early in the morning, I can't sleep. That's why I created this blog, I don't really know if anyone will read it...

I haven't been able to sleep a lot lately. I think it might have something to do with the coffee I drank at...10:30, I should refrain in the future. 

I was watching a terrible movie tonight. The main character used the word 'insufferable'--to not be able to suffer someone or something. That's much more obvious than I thought the meaning was, and I find it kind of funny. I'm going to try and use it more often. 

Everyone used to have blogs like this before myspace/facebook...they've taken over these days, though. I prefer the blog now that I think about it. It's much more up my alley...I've just got all these thoughts bouncing around all day in my head. Irrelevant most of the time, but still fun to write down. 

Spring Break starts tomorrow...I can't wait to see my family. And relax. And see friends...I never go to go home and see them. 

Ratatat is a band I've recently discovered. Most of their music doesn't have lyrics, which makes it great for my Choreography class. *I'm a dance minor...party. My Choreography professor won't let us use songs with lyrics, but Ratatat manages to still have personality. I like 'Seventeen Years' and 'El Pico'. Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out.

I think I'm going to fiddle around with my layout now...we'll see how all of this works out. 

Buenos noches hombres...much love.

Me. (Maggie Elizabeth)

PS. Can someone tell me how to subscribe to other blogs???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie! My friend John used to listen to that band in high school...hahaha random. so glad to see you soon! -Leslie

The Grant said...

i like your blog, and i discovered ratatat on ktxt, i really enjoy them too.

Anonymous said...

nice blog! Your spring break has started? I dont start till friday. have a good one!
-camille (pc week 5)

Anonymous said...

yeah i remember the days of sites like these (i.e. xanga). ratatat is amazing! we play them a lot on ktxt. i'll burn you a copy of one of their cds with one of those song's you mentioned. ...erik

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bloggin! Have a great Spring Break with the chickens. :)
~Jessica

Michaela said...

hey maggie!
i love ratatat! they are great and i can see how you would like them!
what are you doing at pc this summer?
miss you!
snoodle