Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In honor of...

NATIONAL BREAST FEEDING WEEK...

Two really great links for you guys.

1) If you've never heard of the show "What Would You Do?" on ABC, go watch it-the link here is for a show about what would you do if you saw a mom breast feeding in coffee shop.


2) MICHELLE DUGGAR. She's got to know a bit about this,what with 19 little mouths to feed....

...however, her most recent baby, Josie, is (drum roll please) lactose intolerant! Whew, so young too. Here they are, thehealthy, preemie, lactose baby and her mother of 19!


Did You Know??

After you have a little one, breast feeding can help you lose weight faster and it ALSO make the kid smarter and skinnier in the long run.

...and now go thank your Mom for helping you be such a beautiful, smart person!

Off to celebrate National Night Out...Whoo.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Mags,

I love you. I'm glad you are doing this.... I keep thinking I'm going to start again. We need to talk....because I miss you like crazy. Jose, the family and I are going to talk on SKYPE soon. It would be really fun if we all could SKYPE together. Wanted to give you a head's up.... Love you!

Julianna Faith said...

This is such a good little update. The Duggars freek me out just a little bit....they have a grandchild that is older than their youngest...too much, but since Im lactose intolerant I wonder if I had any weird reactions to breast milk?!