Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hollie Daze.

So, tomorrow I'm going to celebrate a daily holiday-or a weekly one if I like that better, I may even do monthly. Basically, I'm going to celebrate what I want to. And if I only do it tomorrow, whatever, because I obviously didn't follow through on the dream thing.

Once I started writing them down, I stopped remembering them, and once I stopped-they got scary. So, forget the dreams. On to holidays...

We'll say I started August 1, 2010. This week is National Simplify Your Life Week, and I kicked it off by cleaning and organizing my jewelry, so I can find it in my tiny room in my parent's house.



Also, August 1 is Girlfriend's Day and I schedule a movie date with my friend
, Kristian Soto, so there. Last but not least-today is Sister's Day and I've got TWO of those!

Major points.


Tomorrow, does not celebrate any national holiday, but it starts the week for National Exhibitor Appreciation Week, National Intimate Apparel Week and National Psychic Week-what a fun week! Haha.

Looking forward to trying to celebrate those things tomorrow.

Buenos Noches.


No comments: