Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Want to talk to me this summer?

...this is where I'll be until AUGUST!

The Cove with all the Pines...PINE COVE! Aha.

Address..

Bailando on the Farmo (my camp name, haha.)
Pine Cove Ranch (Woods--in July)
P.O. Box 9055
Tyler, TX 75711-9055

PACKAGES (yesssss)

" __________________"
"___________________"
17152 Pop Mckenzie Rd.
Flint, TX 75762

And I'll be facebook/cell phone available on Saturdays 12 until Sundays at 12. Just leave me a mensaje and I'll call ya back. Have a great summer! I'm going to miss you guys a lot!

5 comments:

Britton Peele said...

You're gonna be in Tyler? I live about an hour from there, in/around Quinlan... Heck, I think I'm supposed to be dragged to Tyler this summer for some family reunion thing to see people I've never seen before *groan*.

Jennifer said...

Britton, I'm going to a family reunion this weekend! I've seen these people before, though, and they're all about 83 years old. At least there will be barbequed goat.

Mags, I miss you and need you. Mostly just your body.

Alyssa B said...

I agree with Jenn... mostly just your body.

Am I required to call you Bailando all the time when I come visit you? Oh camp names

Forrest said...

Maggie, "would you like to be my neighbor?"

FreeSpeech said...

AHHHHHHH! I went to Pine Cove when I was a little camper girlie!!!!! I live like a little while away. Pinecove is what brought me to Christ, so have much fun!!!!

cay