Thursday, October 30, 2008

At least I found my voice again...

Man, I sound so overwhelming-make-me-want-to-throw-up in love in my last post. With Paris, of course. Miss it for sure but let me put my normal voice back on, it's much more suiting, I think.

Don't ask me why I would pay to fly/train into one of the coldest, most expensive places in Europe right now, to spend five days fighting snow and rain...looking for something interesting to do in a place that has the worst reputation for their lovers and their cooks.

Interlaken, Switzerland, everybody. I'm going to have to update you when I get back.

Plan: Nap, movies, shopping...cross your fingers for sunshine. Meals. Friends. Napping. Among other fun activities, inside of course. We'll probably venture out for a snowball fight if we're lucky...take 293784234890 pictures and run inside to thaw out our fingers. Pictures can be so deceiving, hmm??

No worries, I'm going with my favorite people on this trip and in general and definitely going to enjoy it.

In other news: listen to ratatat, I'm still obsessed. learning Sevillanas...seriously SO COOL, make me show you when I get back. Will you go dancing with me because I'm also learning: bachata, merengue, cha-cha-cha, salsa and pasa doble. Holla. French is the next language on the list. A jungle is the next place.

Take me home. Or come to Europe...alright familia? 25 daysish.

U Can't Touch This.

Paz Fuera.

1 comment:

Alyssa B said...

Golpe golpe, vuelta...

We should start saying paz fuera when you get back. It's rather catchy. :)

I love you. Don't freeze in Suizaland!!